Runway Mom Panama-2024
Prepare to embark on a journey where the runway meets the heart, and motherhood takes center stage in an evening of unparalleled glamour, fashion, and talent. Our project is a tribute to the extraordinary women who inspire, nurture, and uplift – the unsung heroes we call "Mom."
At "Project Runway Mom," we invite mothers from all walks of life to step into the spotlight, to strut with confidence, grace, and an undeniable touch of familial flair. This isn't just a fashion show; it's a celebration of the unique stories, styles, and strengths that each mother brings to the runway.
Whether walking alone, side by side with their families or even with their little ones in tow, our runway is a canvas for self-expression and empowerment. Join us in redefining beauty standards, appreciating the authenticity of motherhood, and celebrating the diverse tapestry of women who make motherhood a truly magical journey.
All participating mothers will be afforded the opportunity to grace the fashion runway individually and accompanied by their families. This exclusive event promises an evening infused with glamour, where fashion takes center stage, providing participants with a distinctive moment in the spotlight.
All participating mothers will have an opportunity to showcase one talent on Stage in front of an applauding audience
All participating moms will have the opportunity to attend health & fitness talks, image consulting talks, makeup talks etc before the main event
A photoshoot for the mom and with the family will be done on the day of the main event. Whole event will also be covered and all participants will have an opportunity to share the photos and videos from the event with friends and family.
One 3 course gourmet dinner with non alcoholic drinks on the night of the main event is included in the participation fees. Extra chairs at the table can be bought at 25 USD each.
Each mother will have the opportunity to talk about one purpose that she supports and spread awareness about that purpose.
1. Participation fees of USD 100 include a 3-course meal with a non-alcoholic beverage for the participating mother. You can bring as many family members and friends to the main event at an additional fee of USD 25 per person, including access to the event and a chair at the dinner table where a 3-course meal will be served.
2. The main event will be a black tie event with a strict dress code.
3. The main event will be held in March 2024 on a weekend (Saturday or Sunday)—dates To be decided.
4. Physical participation in training and talks will be required from the participating mothers on some weekends before the event.
5. A Briefing will be held in 3rd week of January 2024 to explain the program details to the participants.
6. Program details are subject to change.
7. The location of the main event will be decided closer to the date but will be in an accessible part of Panama City, Panama.
8. The payment currency of our website is Singapore dollars. SGD 135 = USD 100